REQUIRED IN KUWAIT
AUTO MECHANIC & ELECTRICIAN
With experience in agencies , Salary USD 1,500 plus accommodation and transportation
Contact : Tel No : 00-965-9499929
AL SAYER GROUP , KUWAIT
to join our winning team.
Sales Manager - Lexus Certified Cars
Are You a Top Notch
Join in Our Winning Team
The Mohamed Naser Al Sayer Group of Companies is a major family-trading group of 2000 staff based in Kuwait. The Company principally trades through the Toyota & Lexus brand names and is the leading automotive company in Kuwait. Due to expansion we are seeking experienced topnotch sales professionals.
We are currently seeking to employ the best sales professionals to join our winning team. tf you feel that you are Top Notch sales professional, and you have come from a commission based sales background and have experience in the automotive industry with Knowledge of Japanese / Luxury Cars manufacturing then do not hesitate to apply for this position.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• A University Graduate with a minimum of 10 years experience in selling vehicles, of which 3 years are in a managerial position
• Prospecting, following up and closing sales. Previous in certified cars sales.
• Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel etc. is required.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Preferably Arab or European nationals.
• Excellent command of Arabic & English.
Interested candidates should fax, mail or e mail their CV to :
P. O. Box No: 485. SAFAT 13005, KUWAIT
AL RAHA BEACH
FREE RECRUITMENT Al Raha Beach Project — Abu Dhabi
ALDAR Laing O’Rourke is a joint venture between ALDAR the leading Abu Dhabi real estate developer, and Laing O’Rourke the largest privately owned const. firm in the UK. Together they are developing the Al Raha Beach project — A water front city in Abu Dhabi spread lavishly over 5.2 million square meters, creating a new gateway to Abu Dhabi.
The project covers a range of both Civil and Building disciplines including major elevated interchanges, roads, an LRT network, utilities, and a variety of multi storey high rise iconlc buildings.
We require experienced staff to join the expanding CMI and Building teams In the following disciplines:
Lifting Gear Inspectors
Concrete Pump Fitters
Light Duty Vehicle Fitters
Small Tools Electricians
Quantity Surveyors (All discipline)
Cost Engineers (All discipline)
Planning Engineers (All discipline)
HSE Engineers (All discipline)
QA / QC Managers
QA / QC Engineers (All discipline)
Design Engineers (All discipline)
Project Engineers (All discipline)
Procurement Engineers (All discipline)
MEP Engineers (All discipline)
Chief Engineers (All discipline)
Heavy Plant Fitters
Tyre Repair Fitters
Tower Crane Electricians
Non Mechanical Plant Managers I Supervisors (Formwork)
Stores Managers (Consumables and Mechanical Stock)
Plant Workshop Supervisors! Foremen (Heavy Plant & Transport)
We offer attractive packages and excellent career prospects for the right candidates.
Interview Will Be held In Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait , Oman & Qatar Shortly
If you are interested to make the move and step up your career, please email your CV to:
• Email: email@example.com
• CVs send through courier will be addressed to Mr. Bala
ASIVIACS ISO 9001:2000 CERTIFIED COMPANY
P 0 BOX 49759, DUBAI - UAE,
TEL : +971 43362664 / 3362667
FAX: +971 43360340
LOGON TO : www.jobs4hund.com for online recruitment
Intergraph, a leading global provider of spatial information management (SIM) software has the following positions open in Saudi Arabia for suitably qualified candidates.
- Bachelor Degree in computer Science or civil Engineering
5-6 years working experience with Intergraph’s GeoMedia Platform
Bachelor Degree in computer Science
.5 years working experience in GIS programming
Experience in Programming GeoMedia will be preferred
Civil or Survey Engineer:
- Bachelor Degree in civil or Surveying Engineering
More than 3 years working experience in municipal field surveys ‘Working knowledge of CAD software, GPS and, Total Stations.
• Bachelor Degree In Business Administration
4 years working experience in Personnel and Office Management
Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
5 years working experience as Executive Secretary in a reputed company
Arabic speaking candidates will be preferred.
Interested candidates should send their CV to email address
• fax number (01) 4647687
ENGLISH CONVERSATION TEACHERS ARE REQUIRED (for male only)
To work in one of the reputable English language institute in Riyadh,
ONLY NATIVE ORIGINAL ARE REQUESTED TO APPLY
• TEFL / TESO / ICELTA / DELTA / B.A in English is preferable
• Good Salary
• Accommodation: Affordable in a luxury compound
• Transportation: Affordable
• Vacation 30 days paid
• Medical Insurance
• Air ticket from home and during annual vacation
• SINGLE CONTRACT
Those who meet the above requirements please send your CV to
• Fax: 01-2935700 or
Not later than a week from the advertisement DATE
A Firefighting related services company in DUBAI requires
3-5 Years exp in GCC with diploma / degree in Electrical
3-5 years related experience in GCC
Send your CV to :
• Fax No : 00-971-4-2626010
Required by a company, Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia
• SALES ENGINEERS (Mechanical)
• AUTOCAD OPERATOR
• SALES COORDINATOR I ADMINISTRATOR
Qualified Saudis Preferred
• Multi-Disciplined Trading Company.
• Competitive Packages based on work experience.
Applicants MUST have No Objection Certificate & Transferable lqama.
Fax CV (with contact info.) to: 03-8471854
A Saudi leading company has immediate employment requirements for the following vacancies for its
Machinery & Equipment Division.
(Priority is given to Saudi Nationals)
FLEET SALES EXECUTIVES
(Jeddah I Riyadh I DAMMAM / Medina)
• Diploma degree in Sales or Management.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 year’s local experience, with good sales track record.
• Customer base and contacts with construction and industrial clients is a plus.
PROJECT SALES ENGINEER
• Diploma degree in Sales or Engineering.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience, with Electrical / Electromechanical background.
• Commercial background on projects sales in power generation field is a plus.
WORKSHOP SUPERVISOR (Jeddah & Riyadh)
• Diploma degree in Commerce or any relevant area.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in supervision of service force, Compute rate.
PARTS SUPERVISOR (Jeddah)
• Diploma degree in logistics or Commerce.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in parts inventory, ordering and warehousing.
MECHANICS / ELECTRONIC TECHNICIANS (Jeddah / Riyadh / DAMMAM)
• Diploma degree in the field of Mechanics I Electronic or Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in their respective field.
Requirements for all posts:
• Valid Saudi driving license.
• Good command of English and Arabic (spoken & written).
• Computer literate.
• Self-motivated, well organized and can work under pressure.
• Pleasant personality.
Kindly send all applications to:
Career Opportunity in Gulf Area (BAHRAIN)
Our Client is a multinational company and market leader, one of the world’s largest companies, Our client generates more than $16 billion in sales annually over 150 countries.
We are looking for professional applicants to meet our client expansion plan.
PROFESSIONAL SALES CONSULTANTS
The basic criteria for applicants are:
• Age 28 years Maximum.
• Bachelor of Mechanical and/or Industrial engineering preferably.
• 3 years working experience in the field of sales.
• Worked for no more than companies (Multinational experience is preferred).
• Excellent spoken/written Arabic/English.
• Recognized manufacturers experience is preferred.
• Has a proven track record of consultative selling in a business to business environment.
• PSS (Product Support Services) abilitiy preferred.
• Exceptional communications/presentation skills.
• Good organizational/planning skills.
• Numerate. Computer competent.
• High level interpersonal skills.
All CVs must be submitted in English
Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email.
Interested candidates should send their detailed CVs within 7 days to :
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fax: 00973 17 830 449
• P 0. Box: 33124, Kingdom of Bahrain
A leading Saudi educational company , RIYADH working in partnership with a global English language teaching organization welcomes applicants for the position of:
To teach in a Prestige University Foundation Program
Applicant must have:
• Native English speaker
• Degree qualified or equivalent
• Internationally recognized certificate in ELT (such as trinity or CELTA)
• Male applicants only are considered
• There are opportunities for full time and part time positions
The following would be an advantage:
• Teaching experience in an university or college
• Teaching experience in an University or College environment
• Master’s Degree in Applied Linguistics or TESOL
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive package
Please contact us on: email@example.com or fax: + 966 1 2168910 With CV and covered note.